Charli is a qualified paralegal with experience across Patents, Trade Marks and Designs, managing portfolios of Engineering, Electronics and Life Sciences clients. Motivated and passionate about IP prosecution and litigation, Anthony takes pride in delivering a high quality service to all of their clients, big or small.
Areas of Expertise
- UK, European and PCT patent prosecution.
- PCT national and regional phase filings and prosecution worldwide.
- Foreign Information Disclosure Statements (IDS).
- European patent grant and validation.
- UK, European and International trade mark and design prosecution.
- Bespoke portfolio management solutions.
Charli works with: a clinical-stage Oncology Drug Discovery and Development company; various US ‘Boutique’ IP law firms and US-based multinational law firms; an Award Winning Electric Vehicle Research; Development and Engineering Company; a cutting-edge Smart-Tech Audio/Video Conferencing Equipment Company; a Secure Cash-Handling Device Research and Development Company, and; a next-generation Nicotine Product Development Company.
Charli has a Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Postgraduate Certificate in IP Law, CIPA Certificate in Patent Administration and a BSc (Hons) in Psychology from Swansea University.
They joined Mewburn Ellis in 2020.
“I just wanted to say Charli, what a pleasure it is working with you. I led a team of 35 paralegals previously and the quality of your work and your client-friendly manner are exceptional.” - Client feedback