Our IP specialists work at all stage of the IP life cycle and provide strategic advice about patent, trade mark and registered designs, as well as any IP-related disputes and legal and commercial requirements.
Debbie is a qualified Paralegal with over 30 years’ experience in the IP sector. Extremely knowledgeable, her expertise encompasses all aspects of IP work. She prides herself on her responsiveness and high levels of client care. Debbie expertly manages both high volume filings for major clients as well as providing tailored information and advice to smaller/individual clients.
Areas of Expertise
- UK, International and European filings and prosecution (both patents and designs)
- UK and European Plant Variety/National List applications
- National phase filing and prosecution worldwide
- UK and European patent grant procedure
- Familiarity with process for recordation of assignments at UKIPO and EPO
Debbie currently works with a range of clients from large enterprises, smaller companies and universities through to individuals, whose businesses cover a wide range of technologies.
Debbie is a BA Honours graduate from The University of Warwick. She holds CIPA and CITMA Certificates in both Patent and Trade Mark Administration.