Our IP specialists work at all stage of the IP life cycle and provide strategic advice about patent, trade mark and registered designs, as well as any IP-related disputes and legal and commercial requirements.
Rachel is a CIPA qualified Paralegal with 15 years’ experience in the IP Sector. Rachel is highly motivated by client satisfaction and efficiency, and is particularly skilled in ensuring tailored client requirements are implemented. Rachel is adept in managing large portfolios and provides valuable and extensive global portfolio management services for her key clients.
Areas of Expertise
- UK, International and European patent filings and prosecution
- UK, International and European Community design filings and prosecution
- National phase, European regional phase and foreign patent and design prosecution worldwide
- UK and EPO Grant procedures
- Supporting and processing patent oppositions and appeals at the EPO
- Supporting and processing restoration applications at the UKIPO
Rachel has worked with a number of significant multinational engineering and industrial chemistry companies, particularly from Japan. She also has extensive experience working with university research organisations, domestic SMEs, and a large consumer goods organisation, filing and prosecuting patents and designs around the world.
Rachel is a BA Honours graduate in English Literature from the Open University and has CIPA Certificate in Patent Administration.