Forward: On Demand is a new stream of video blogs (vlogs), podcasts and webinars available to watch and listen to at any time.
Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends from the scientific and entrepreneurial worlds through our vlogs. Listen to experts, innovators and thought leaders on our podcast and watch our webinars which delve into the detail of IP.
- Podcast with Jim Mellon: Cellular agriculture and the new agrarian revolution
- Podcast with Dave Rigg, COO, Bombora: The power of wave energy
- Podcast with Sarah Kostiuk-Smith: Validation strategies for pharmaceutical patents in Europe
- Vlog - The future of autonomous vehicles on land and sea
- Vlog - Unwrapping compostable packaging
- Vlog - The technologies helping shape the future of food
- Vlog - How environmentally friendly are electric vehicles?
- Webinar - Antibody patenting practice at the EPO
- Webinar - What does Brexit really mean for trade marks, designs and patents?
See all Forward:On Demand content
New content will be published regularly - look out for the audio and video symbols.
We would love to hear what you think about Forward and if you have any ideas for topics and interviews let us know. Email us at email@example.com
Sign up to our newsletter: Forward - news, insights and feature
We have an easily-accessible office in central London, as well as a number of regional offices throughout the UK and an office in Munich, Germany. We’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch.